Thursday, September 4, 2008

Getting Things Straight

God! What have I done?
Maybe my writing is too complicated for most guys because it appears that each time I write, something intending to pass a certain message, people understand it in the exact opposite.

The guy I walk with, I'm sure you know who, has nothing to do with this story, this is just my view of the world.

Whenever I look at myself, my life, the things I go through, then compare them with problems that other people have at the time that I'm thinking I'll never get past my own seemingly impossible to deal with problems. Whenever I think like this,I tell myself to look around and see that other people have even bigger problems than me.

I love to write but I don't always have the inspiration to write very good pieces so I just settle for venting my frustrations or frustrations of those I love by writing not so scholarly pieces.

Please, oh good readers, don't take everything at face value. With the things I write, it requires that the readers think about it for a second or 200.

Otherwise, the one I walk with is an Angel in Human Skin.

Don't speak ill of him else you shall have to deal with the very physically violent me. He is an exceptionally gentle man, smart and knows how to behave himself perfectly.

You should be asking God to bless him, not cursing him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi, Oh!No, ok. I have to apologise. I was so pissed off reading jana and It was so like you were talking of him. I must say, if that was just your mind, It was deep and got me into an anger. Am damn sorry. You now have a fun, your writing is touching. Apologies to you and him are in order.

Gikuni said...

Thanks mwihaki...I have been known to evoke deep emotions with my writing, that means I'm at least doing something right. But thanks. Thanks for caring enough to want to beat a man up if he hurt me.

Thanks a lot.